Automate your integrations with a simple and predictable pricing plan.
For businesses beginning to transition from manual to automated cloud integration.
For brands with sophisticated order volumes and advanced integration requirements.
|User access levels|
|Number of projects||2||5||Unlimited|
|Number of pipes (per project)||5||12||Unlimited|
|Number of systems||2||4||Unlimited|
|Modifiers||Basic||Advanced||Advanced + Custom|
|API calls limitation (per day)||50,000||1,25,000||Unlimited|
Scheduler and Automation
|Minimum threshold||30 mins||10 mins||5 mins|
|Failure record reprocessing||3 times||5 times||10 times|
|Logs archive time||1 month||3 months||6 months|
“I was testing the interface a couple of minutes ago and you guys did a great job on Cloras 3.0. It was super easy for me to map that Order Type field on the Magento Order integration.”
Technology Officer, Midland Scientific, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
The CLORAS pricing is custom to your requirements(whether basic integration or customization needs) and the plan you choose. On a broader perspective our pricing split into 3 levels:
- Implementation Cost: One time upfront payment to set up and make your integration live.
- Annual Licensing Cost: An annual CLORAS licensing cost to renew and keep your integration setup running in CLORAS.
- Additional costs: In case of any customizations/change requests mentioned above.
To know how much you will be priced for the plan you choose and your integration needs, Schedule a free demo with our integration expert and tell us your integration requirements.
Choosing a plan depends on your integration requirements, your team size and several other factors. In general, we have 3 plans: Standard, Premium & Enterprise.
- Standard is for small teams, startups and/or teams making the first shift from manual to automated cloud integration with minimal number of systems.
- Premium is for mid sized teams and/or companies looking to improve their workflow efficiency using integration with a handful of applications to integrate.
- Enterprise is for large companies and enterprises with advanced integration requirements and business applications to integrate with.
Sub accounts are the number of users you want to provide access to the CLORAS dashboard. User access levels indicate what all integration modules each and every user has access to in CLORAS. You can customize user access for every user and module level.
- Real-time integration implies data synchronization between the integrated systems as soon as the data gets created, modified or deleted in one of the systems. This is especially important in scenarios such as inventory data update between systems where the systems should reflect accurate real time stock levels.
- Automatic scheduling is the feature that lets you setup schedule (time) and frequency for data sync between systems. Unlike real-time integration, the data transfer between systems happen on a set schedule.