Powered by Cloras
Why do you need CRM Integration?
Without CRM integration, you might face the
- Extremely dispersed customer information that becomes cumbersome to manage
- Too much administrative overload due to manual operations
- Inaccurate, missing or error prone data in applications
- Difficulty in tracking customer interactions leading to a poor customer approach
- Poor response to customer requirements and queries
- Ineffective conversions and low sales pipeline conversion rates
- Lack of proper delegation of activities between teams
- Poor lead data flow resulting in missed opportunities
- Customer dissatisfaction and a consequent increase in customer churn rates
Salient Features of CRM Integration
using Cloras Middleware
Cloras for your CRM Integration
Real Time Synchronization
Synchronize customer information from the Ecommerce platform into CRM instantly and maintain a seamless lead flow.
Connect all customer information and order fields in CRM with that of ecommerce and ERP in one go. No developer access needed.
Ensure the complete security of your customer transactions. Using CLORAS, customer data and payments remain totally encrypted and secure.
Log every piece of customer information transferred to and from your CRM application. Keep complete track of processed leads and leads in the pipeline.
Full Fledged Automation
Automate your CRM Integrations with business applications using CLORAS and maintain efficient customer service across teams.
Cloras Seamlessly Integrates with the Leading
Benefits of CRM Integration using CLORAS
Single Source of Truth
Maintain all customer data originating from multiple applications, like Ecommerce and ERP, to your CRM. Ensure your CRM remains the single source of truth for all customer data and sales operations.
Eliminate Manual Workload
Alleviate the burden of transferring real-time data from other applications into your CRM to CLORAS. Focus more on implementing new business functionalities and expanding your business.
Instantaneous Data Access
Integrating customer data points between your CRM application and platforms like ERP and Ecommerce ensures instant updation of all customer data originating from multiple points directly in CRM.
Accelerated Pipeline Conversions
Maximize lead conversions in your customer sales funnel by leveraging the appropriate customer information available in your CRM platform through Integration with Ecommerce and ERP.
Reduced Customer Drop-Outs
Reduce customer and lead drop outs through improved customer relationship management. Solve your customer pain points instantly and improve the customer experience, thereby retaining them.
Enhanced Decision Making
Analyze customer patterns, interactions, and requirements directly from your CRM. Make appropriate decisions regarding how to target leads and how to approach your marketing and sales processes.