As a business owner, you likely aspire to achieve a few essential things: creating and maintaining a business platform that is both engaging and accessible to all customers, devising a business plan that is sustainable long-term, and of course reaping noteworthy profits. You can achieve these things with ease by integrating your eCommerce platform with any ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system. For many industrious business owners, mastering all there is to know about digital commerce integration takes a whole lot of time–time that may not be available. Fortunately, CLORAS is here to take much of the integration process off your hands so that you can focus on your business.
So, what is CLORAS? CLORAS is a cloud-operated middleware that takes care of all your system’s integration needs. Once everything is configured, CLORAS takes the wheel and automates integrations.
CLORAS stands for Cloud Rapid Automation System, which provides a reliable and scalable solution to all aspects of digital commerce integrations. CLORAS acts as an intermediate connector, taking care of the data flow between two or more data points (ERP, CRM, E-commerce, etc.).
Why Trust CLORAS?
Now that you understand what CLORAS is, you may be wondering: how exactly can it help me run my business more efficiently? We have mentioned already how CLORAS removes the most time-consuming responsibilities of integration from the business owner, allowing you to spend your attention elsewhere. Below we will explore some of the many benefits of using CLORAS.
CLORAS allows you to automate. With CLORAS, you do not have to worry about transferring data manually. CLORAS is designed to manage many integrations automatically, so you do not have to plan your day around doing it yourself.
CLORAS allows you to take charge of your data. Just because CLORAS handles much of the grunt work of integration does not mean you have no control over your own data. CLORAS gives you the power to configure your integration endpoints. Your data will always be accessible to you so that you can analyze it, chart it, and modify it as often as you need to.
CLORAS is safe and secure. No matter how complex the integrations, CLORAS can handle them and keep your information safe in the process. CLORAS ensures that all your data are transferred quickly and securely.
CLORAS is designed to suit YOUR business needs. We understand that no one business is alike in its strategy, mission, or values. For this reason, CLORAS is built specifically to be customized.
How CLORAS Works
Now that you understand the basics of CLORAS, you are ready to learn about its many handy features. Below please find a detailed guide for using CLORAS, as well as some helpful visuals.
- CLORAS helps you to configure your system credentials, timezone, and website url only one time–no need to provide credentials for each and every integration.
- CLORAS offers a single-click “test connection feature” to help ensure the given credentials are valid. Success/Failure message will appear via a popup.
- CLORAS helps you to map the data fields between the integration entities easily. Just point and hover over the entity.
- You no longer need to depend on developers to control the data that flows in and out of the system. With CLORAS, this is all up to you.
- With modifiers, you can accomplish much more. You can maintain all complex business logic associated with each mapping. In other words, no more hard-coding!
- Currently, there are three rules available.
- Custom value – You can provide a custom value for the field.
- Match (JSON) – You can provide json format value for the field.
NOTE: When inter-changing the data between the systems, some of the fields may need to be modified.
Ex – A state in one system is represented by the full name “newyork.” In another system, that state is represented only by the two letters “NY.” You can use json formatter to interchange the data.
- Regular Expression (A1 AND A2) – You can combine more than one value in one field when interchange data.
- CLORAS helps to view mapping in tableview format.
Customers and Orders Reports
- In the CLORAS dashboard, you can customize the customers and order report based on the day.
- You can view reports in easy-to-read graphs. These graphs include the following values: Total Transaction, Success Rate, New Customers, New Orders.
- Get reports for anything and everything as part of your integration.
The dashboard also helps you keep track of your active integration name list.
We at DCKAP also support the following platforms: Ecommerce (Magento 2, Shopify, BigCommerce), ERP (Prophet 21, Distribution One) and CRM (Salesforce). For more information, you can reach us at email@example.com (or) 1-877-872-3252 (US) (or) +44(0) 144 250 6383(UK)